On hiring a reliable and experienced contractor
- Do your homework before hiring a contractor. All contractors are not created equal. Hire a contractor that is experienced and specializes in a particular trade. You do not want a “jack of all trades”, master of none.
- Go to the Better Business Bureau, type in the contractor’s name. Read ALL the complaints and reviews. (know who you are hiring)
- Other sites like Angie’s list are filled with reviews you can trust. (reviews are very helpful).
- It’s always a good thing when the owner of a company is on the job site all day and every day.(quality control is key )
- Always ask to see the company’s certificate of insurance.
- Ask for a lien waver at the end of the job.
Last, But Not Least
- Call Turner Concrete for all your stamped concrete needs. (262) 392-3772